Around The World
Apr 18 2017 | 09:40 am
UN “deeply concerned” over mounting tension over Korean Peninsula
United Nations: UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is “deeply concerned” with rising tensions on the Korean Peninsula, his spokesman said here Monday, calling on all to “redouble ...
Apr 16 2017 | 04:11 pm
13 injured as passenger train derails in northern India
New Delhi: At least 13 people were injured, two of them critically, after a passenger train derailed in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on Saturday, a senior railway official said.
- Voting begins in French presidential election
- UN “deeply concerned” over mounting tension over Korean Peninsula
- China launches reform of Chinese “green cards”
- 13 injured as passenger train derails in northern India
- Saturn’s moon has almost all conditions to support life: NASA
- Egypt declares 3-month emergency state after deadly church blasts
- Ten killed in subway explosions in Russia’s St. Petersburg
- Britain attempts to burst the fake news bubble
- Britain starts out on historic Brexit
- Measles outbreak across Europe threatens progress toward elimination, WHO says
Rasuwa: Marking the second anniversary of the 2015 devastating earthquake, Nepal on Tuesday organized the International Langtang Marathon 2017.
Kathmandu: The day after Nepal was struck by a devastating earthquake, Samrat Basnet opened his doors to the wounded as hospitals overwhelmed with thousands of victims had to send away those without life-threatening injuries.
Mustang: Being one of the oldest apple producers in the remote Mustang district, 75-year-old Nar Bahadur Hirachan feels proud that his village, Marpha, produces the juiciest apples in Nepal.
Biodiversity in the mountains is a major source of sustenance for local communities By Janita Gurung and NehaBisht More than a hun...
Apr 28 2017 | 08:56 pm
Trekker missing for 47 days rescued in Nepal, friend dead
Apr 27 2017 | 09:08 pm
Tourism and other businesses still suffering 2 years after devastating quake in Nepal
Apr 26 2017 | 12:24 pm
High-altitude marathon held in Rasuwa to mark second quake anniversary
Apr 26 2017 | 12:16 pm
Two years on, the government continues to fail marginalised earthquake survivors in Nepal