Apr 19 2017 | 09:35 pm
Nepalese tourism stakeholders want competitive air fare between Nepal, China
Kathmandu: Nepalese tourism stakeholders on Wednesday stressed on making air travel between Nepal and China cheaper to promote bilateral tourism, arguing that air transport between the two neighbors is one of the most expensive in the world.
Apr 10 2017 | 08:53 pm
United Airlines CEO apologies after passenger forcefully dragged off overbooked flight
Chicago: United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz apologized Monday for having to “re-accommodate” the customers in an overbooked flight after videos showing an Asian man dragged from his seat in an United flight, which sparked wide-spread criticism on social media.
Apr 08 2017 | 09:26 am
NAC to purchase its first wide-body aircraft from US based AAR Corp
Kathmandu: Nepal’s national flag carrier Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) is all set to purchase wide-body aircraft for the first time in its history.
Apr 06 2017 | 08:57 pm
Himalaya Airlines all set to begin daily flights to Dubai
Kathmandu: Himalayan Airlines, a Nepal-China joint venture, on Thursday announced that it is starting daily flights to Dubai, UAE, from April 28.
- Nepalese tourism stakeholders want competitive air fare between Nepal, China
- United Airlines CEO apologies after passenger forcefully dragged off overbooked flight
- NAC to purchase its first wide-body aircraft from US based AAR Corp
- Himalaya Airlines all set to begin daily flights to Dubai
- Himalayan airlines to expand flight to Yangon in October
- New York’s Eleven Madison Park named world’s best restaurant
- Nepal’s int’l airport in mission to find “hidden animal” near runway
- Himalaya Airlines expands fleet in Nepal
- SpaceX poised to launch first recycled rocket
- U.S. bans laptops, tablets on some flights from Middle East, North Africa
Rasuwa: Marking the second anniversary of the 2015 devastating earthquake, Nepal on Tuesday organized the International Langtang Marathon 2017.
Kathmandu: The day after Nepal was struck by a devastating earthquake, Samrat Basnet opened his doors to the wounded as hospitals overwhelmed with thousands of victims had to send away those without life-threatening injuries.
Mustang: Being one of the oldest apple producers in the remote Mustang district, 75-year-old Nar Bahadur Hirachan feels proud that his village, Marpha, produces the juiciest apples in Nepal.
Biodiversity in the mountains is a major source of sustenance for local communities By Janita Gurung and NehaBisht More than a hun...
Apr 28 2017 | 08:56 pm
Trekker missing for 47 days rescued in Nepal, friend dead
Apr 27 2017 | 09:08 pm
Tourism and other businesses still suffering 2 years after devastating quake in Nepal
Apr 26 2017 | 12:24 pm
High-altitude marathon held in Rasuwa to mark second quake anniversary
Apr 26 2017 | 12:16 pm
Two years on, the government continues to fail marginalised earthquake survivors in Nepal