Apr 07 2017 | 09:10 pm
Week-long Chinese film festival to start in Nepal on Friday
Kathmandu: The week-long Chinese Film Festival is starting in Nepal on April 7, organizers said on Thursday.
Apr 03 2017 | 08:09 pm
Wooden sculptures of Buddhist deities being showcased at Newa Chen Gallery
Kathmandu: Splendid wooden sculptures of various Buddhist deities that were created by professional woodcarvers from Bungamati during an apprenticeship program supported by Atelier for Artists is curr...
Mar 29 2017 | 12:46 pm
Picasso’s tragic first wife emerges from the shadows
Paris: She was Picasso’s forgotten wife, written out of history as a “neurotic”, snobbish depressive who was a drag on the great artist.
- Week-long Chinese film festival to start in Nepal on Friday
- Wooden sculptures of Buddhist deities being showcased at Newa Chen Gallery
- Britain attempts to burst the fake news bubble
- Picasso’s tragic first wife emerges from the shadows
- Nepal set to promote pashmina products in China via Belt and Road platform
- Prestigious art fest Kathmandu Triennale starts
- Malaysia censors ‘gay moment’ in Beauty and the Beast
- Over 2,000 Nepali women run in Nepal to promote healthy lifestyle
- Romania’s have-a-go heroes fight corruption
- Int’l marriages between Nepalese and Chinese youngsters gaining popularity
Rasuwa: Marking the second anniversary of the 2015 devastating earthquake, Nepal on Tuesday organized the International Langtang Marathon 2017.
Kathmandu: The day after Nepal was struck by a devastating earthquake, Samrat Basnet opened his doors to the wounded as hospitals overwhelmed with thousands of victims had to send away those without life-threatening injuries.
Mustang: Being one of the oldest apple producers in the remote Mustang district, 75-year-old Nar Bahadur Hirachan feels proud that his village, Marpha, produces the juiciest apples in Nepal.
Biodiversity in the mountains is a major source of sustenance for local communities By Janita Gurung and NehaBisht More than a hun...
Apr 28 2017 | 08:56 pm
Trekker missing for 47 days rescued in Nepal, friend dead
Apr 27 2017 | 09:08 pm
Tourism and other businesses still suffering 2 years after devastating quake in Nepal
Apr 26 2017 | 12:24 pm
High-altitude marathon held in Rasuwa to mark second quake anniversary
Apr 26 2017 | 12:16 pm
Two years on, the government continues to fail marginalised earthquake survivors in Nepal