Feb 12 2017 | 11:15 am
Nepalese asylum seeker at Manus Island all set to be deported
Manus Island: A Nepalese asylum seeker has been removed from the notorious Manus Island Facility in the island nation of Papua New Guinea as authorities there begun action on Thursday to force the dep...
Feb 02 2017 | 10:14 am
Nepal govt recognizes employment in India as foreign employment
Kathmandu: Nepal has formally recognized migration of the Nepali people to India for employment purpose as “foreign employment” and bring them under the insurance coverage for the first ti...
Jan 16 2017 | 10:23 am
PM Dahal to discuss issues facing Nepali migrants in UAE
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal will pay an official visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Saturday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has said.
Nov 16 2016 | 11:17 am
Migrant workers returning home in coffins becoming increasingly disturbing trend in Nepal
by Shristi Kafle Kathmandu: The arrival section of Nepals Tribhuvan International Airport was as busy as usual on Tuesday afternoon, but when the large LED screen in the waiting lounge displayed a me...
- Nepalese asylum seeker at Manus Island all set to be deported
- Nepal govt recognizes employment in India as foreign employment
- PM Dahal to discuss issues facing Nepali migrants in UAE
- Migrant workers returning home in coffins becoming increasingly disturbing trend in Nepal
- PM Dahal urges UAE to grant amnesty to Nepali facing death penalty
- Nearly one fifth of Nepalese fully dependent on remittance: Survey
- U.S. urges Nepal to consider settling remaining Bhutanese refuges internally
- Govt told to lift ban on sending workers to war torn Afghanistan
- Embassy’s talks to Malaysian company ensures workers’ return to duty
- NRNA’s 9th regional conference in US
Rasuwa: Marking the second anniversary of the 2015 devastating earthquake, Nepal on Tuesday organized the International Langtang Marathon 2017.
Kathmandu: The day after Nepal was struck by a devastating earthquake, Samrat Basnet opened his doors to the wounded as hospitals overwhelmed with thousands of victims had to send away those without life-threatening injuries.
Mustang: Being one of the oldest apple producers in the remote Mustang district, 75-year-old Nar Bahadur Hirachan feels proud that his village, Marpha, produces the juiciest apples in Nepal.
Biodiversity in the mountains is a major source of sustenance for local communities By Janita Gurung and NehaBisht More than a hun...
Apr 28 2017 | 08:56 pm
Trekker missing for 47 days rescued in Nepal, friend dead
Apr 27 2017 | 09:08 pm
Tourism and other businesses still suffering 2 years after devastating quake in Nepal
Apr 26 2017 | 12:24 pm
High-altitude marathon held in Rasuwa to mark second quake anniversary
Apr 26 2017 | 12:16 pm
Two years on, the government continues to fail marginalised earthquake survivors in Nepal