Apr 16 2017 | 08:39 pm
The bus mafia controlling Nepal’s smog-choked capital
Kathmandu: Nepal’s government is trying to tackle rising pollution levels in the smog-choked Kathmandu Valley, but standing in the way is a powerful bus mafia that controls the capital’s r...
Apr 13 2017 | 07:24 pm
Experts, policy makers and youth seek cooperation for Climate Action at IPCC Event
Kathmandu: More than 250 experts, policy makers, government officials, journalists, and youth convened in Kathmandu this week to discuss climate change in the Hindu Kush Himalaya (HKH). After sharing ...
Apr 12 2017 | 10:57 am
Nepal should invite Trump for a visit to clear his doubts about climate change: German Parliament VP
Kathmandu: Nepal should invite US President Donald Trump to make time to visit the Himalayan nation in order to let him see for himself whether climate change is an invention of some scientists, or is...
Apr 10 2017 | 10:17 am
Rare one-horned rhino killed by poachers Chitwan national park
Kathmandu: A rare one-horned rhino has been killed by poachers in Nepal’s largest habitat of rhinos, Chitwan National Park, on Saturday.
- The bus mafia controlling Nepal’s smog-choked capital
- Experts, policy makers and youth seek cooperation for Climate Action at IPCC Event
- Nepal should invite Trump for a visit to clear his doubts about climate change: German Parliament VP
- Rare one-horned rhino killed by poachers Chitwan national park
- First world survey finds 9,600 tree species risk extinction
- Nepal relocates 2 one-horned rhinos as part of conservation plan
- New species of bird discovered in Nepal
- Experts assess ecosystems, climate change adaptation in Hindu Kush Himalaya
- Study of past warming suggests apparent rise in sea levels in long term
- GLOF intervention initiatives create safer lives for people in Everest region
Rasuwa: Marking the second anniversary of the 2015 devastating earthquake, Nepal on Tuesday organized the International Langtang Marathon 2017.
Kathmandu: The day after Nepal was struck by a devastating earthquake, Samrat Basnet opened his doors to the wounded as hospitals overwhelmed with thousands of victims had to send away those without life-threatening injuries.
Mustang: Being one of the oldest apple producers in the remote Mustang district, 75-year-old Nar Bahadur Hirachan feels proud that his village, Marpha, produces the juiciest apples in Nepal.
Biodiversity in the mountains is a major source of sustenance for local communities By Janita Gurung and NehaBisht More than a hun...
Apr 28 2017 | 08:56 pm
Trekker missing for 47 days rescued in Nepal, friend dead
Apr 27 2017 | 09:08 pm
Tourism and other businesses still suffering 2 years after devastating quake in Nepal
Apr 26 2017 | 12:24 pm
High-altitude marathon held in Rasuwa to mark second quake anniversary
Apr 26 2017 | 12:16 pm
Two years on, the government continues to fail marginalised earthquake survivors in Nepal